New firmwareFirmware Xerox Phaser 3052 NI (SD) // 10 symbols .3.50.01.05f // SN + 5
Compatible models: Xerox Phaser 3052 NIFirmware Samsung SL-M2830DW (SD) .04f
Compatible models: Samsung SL-M2830DWFirmware Samsung SL-M2835DW (SD) .04f
Compatible models: Samsung SL-M2835DWFirmware Samsung CLX-6260FW (SD) .43f
Compatible models: Samsung CLX-6260FWFirmware Samsung SCX-4650 (SD) .16f
Compatible models: Samsung SCX-4650
Firmware Samsung ML-1670/1675/1677 (SD)
Before you continue with the reprogramming of the firmware, please make sure that the device is installed on your computer. Remove the chip from the cartridge or seal it up. And make sure that any other devices (except mouse and keyboard), which are connected to your computer via USB or LPT ports are disconnected. It’s preferable that the computer is connected to the "UPS" (uninterruptible power source) device, because if during the reprogramming process the electricity source has any interruptions, then the reprogramming will be carried out with an error, which makes the device unable to work.
Be aware that with the reprogramming of the firmware the manufacturer’s warranty goes lost!!
1. Connect the printer to the computer and turn it on
2. Wait until the printer is ready for work
3. Run the file "download.bat"
4. The reprogramming process starts automatically
5. Wait until the printer reprograms (1-3 minute) and restarts
6. After that the reprogramming process is finished, restart the printer