New firmwareFirmware Samsung SL-M2620/2625/2820/2825_D/ND/DW (SD) .33f
Compatible models: Samsung SL-M2620D, Samsung SL-M2625D, Samsung SL-M2820DW, Samsung SL-M2820ND, Samsung SL-M2825DW, Samsung SL-M2825NDFirmware Samsung SL-M2670/M2675/M2870/M2875(N,ND,DW) (SD) .34f
Compatible models: Samsung SL-M2670N, Samsung SL-M2670ND, Samsung SL-M2675N, Samsung SL-M2675ND, Samsung SL-M2870N, Samsung SL-M2870ND, Samsung SL-M2875N, Samsung SL-M2875NDFirmware Samsung SL-M2870FW/M2870FD/M2670FN/M2670F (SD) .34f
Compatible models: Samsung SL-M2670F, Samsung SL-M2670FN, Samsung SL-M2870FD, Samsung SL-M2870FWFirmware Samsung SL-M2875FW/M2875FD/M2675FN/M2675F (SD) .34f
Compatible models: Samsung SL-M2675F, Samsung SL-M2675FN, Samsung SL-M2875FD, Samsung SL-M2875FWFirmware Samsung SL-M3870FD/M3870FW/M4070FR (SD) v4.00.02.09
Compatible models: Samsung SL-M3870FD, Samsung SL-M3870FW, Samsung SL-M4070FR
Dear visitors of our site – you are welcome.
On this site you can find the firmware update for Samsung and Xerox printers, and when you have found the needed version, feel free to buy it. Questions about ‘what is a firmware update and how it works’, you can find out by reading the appropriate sections of our site. Most of the multiple device reprogramming files are available for download on our site for free, they are all tested and have a 100% guarantee.
How to make your printer to print with refilled cartridges?
It is advisable to read the informative sections of this site before buying the firmware.
1. Before you order a modified firmware for your printer, you must install all the necessary data, which is needed to generate a firmware file, in particular, the following information about the printer has to be known:
- Device Type ( Model )
- Firmware version
- Serial number ( you can find out by printing the report sheet, taking a look at the back of your printer or by using this program )
- Crum number of the cartridge
// To find out how to get this information click here
2. As next, select a model from the list of printers, which require a firmware reprogramming.
3. Then find the appropriate firmware for your device, which is either equal to or higher than yours (the firmware version can be determined by the last two digits).
4. Once you have selected the correct firmware version, you should fill out the needed information, which is needed to generate the firmware file.
5. When all information is entered, press the button to order the firmware.
6. As next, you should choose – how you would like to pay for the order. More information can be read here.
7. After the payment, a firmware file is automatically generated and a link is sent to your provided e-mail address, where you can download the ordered firmware reprogramming file.
8. If a customer has not an account in either payment systems – “PayPal” or “WebMoney”, the he can pay for the service through an intermediary, transferring the appropriate amount to our account. Payment details here.
9. If the payment is made through intermediaries, the firmware is sent only after receiving the money in the manual mode – as an e-mail with a link for the firmware download. In this case, the client receives a firmware in accordance with the interim criteria described here.
If for any reasons you are not satisfied with the purchased program, we will immediately refund your money due to malfunction cause in the firmware. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can ask them in the section “Contacts”.
Especially we want to note that our firmware under no circumstances is able to damage your printer or disable it, if during the program installation you have followed all the rules for reprogramming the device.
We are looking forward to a beneficial cooperation!